Friday, December 5, 2008

Snowman Cake Pops!

I thought these would be the last Cake Pops I would ever make. Ever. But then my husband saw them and asked me to make 50 for his company Christmas party. And my mom wants to know when I'm bringing some in to her work. And I have to make 100 - something - for the twins Teacher Appreciation luncheon...so I guess this won't be last time I make them!

I was going to make Santa Claus Cake Pops but couldn't figure out the beard so I decided on the snowmen instead. I actually love them. They're easier to make than the reindeer and so delicious! Thanks again Bakarella!
Follow the directions for the reindeer cake pops. For the snowmen, dip end of lollipop stick in melted chocolate and insert first ball just enough to leave space for the second ball. Dip stick in melted chocolate before inserting the second ball as well. Chill for at least an hour in the refrigerator.

Get your supplies ready! I used mini chocolate chips for the eyes and buttons, Good and Fruity for the nose, and pink and red heart sprinkles.

Holding the lollipop stick with balls facing down, spoon hot melted chocolate starting at the top of the balls and work your way around. Dip bottom of pop into melted chocoloate. Gently swirl stick to remove any excess. Immediately add candy.

These look great placed in a treat bag with a ribbon tied around it.

Who you lookin' at?

2 comments:

Danelle said...

CUTE!!! Hey! I was just roaming some cooking blogs and found yours! You did such a great job!

amanda rice said...

I am so excited to find this searching for cake pops.I think these are just fabulous!!!! I hope you don't mind I may try my hand at this for my nieces and nephews for Christmas treats.