Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Flooded Cookies


Well, if Bakerella is the Cake Pop Queen, Bridget is the Flooded Cookie Queen! Her cookie creations are so creative - from the dots to the squiggly lines to the designs themselves. Her cookies truly are impressive. And with her easy-to-follow and thorough instructions, it should be a breeze to create cookies just like hers, right? Ahem....yeeea....not exactly. But I tried. And considering these are the first decorated cookies I've ever made in my entire life, I'd say they don't look too bad, right? Right!?!?


I obviously need to work on my piping skills - both on the borders and the lettering. Tonight is only my third Wiltons class and I'm hoping practice makes perfect!

1 comment:

bridget {bake at 350} said...

You are too sweet! I think your cookies are wonderful!